Meeting Your B2B Digital Marketing Needs
B2B, or business-to-business, digital marketing presents its own unique challenges. Unlike B2C, or business-to-customer, companies that aim to sell products and services directly to large numbers of consumers, B2B businesses are primarily targeting other businesses as prospects, requiring a very different approach that includes:
- Generating qualified leads for a hyper-targeted business audience.
- Developing strategies to reduce click-through volume from unqualified leads.
- Communicating complex products and services in a concise, compelling manner.
- Developing web pages that can speak to both a technical audience and C-Suite executives.
- Ensuring that important content, such as product catalogs, are not hidden from search engines.
Get YOU Found has dramatically improved marketing ROI for a wide range of B2B clients, from nationally-recognized industrial machinery brands to local, mid-sized businesses. We focus on gaining a full understanding of your company’s products, corporate culture, and goals, and then design an approach that will effectively position your brand to succeed.
Our B2B Marketing Services
B2B businesses typically have lengthy sales cycles and very distinct market audiences. When a firm’s targeted set of buyers are on a national or global scale, or when the products or services are complex and technical, it is even more important to have a digital marketing partner that truly understands the nuances of B2B marketing.
We have the expertise you need and are committed to helping your business grow. Our B2B digital marketing strategies include:
- Conducting market research in order to understand which aspects of your business are performing successfully and which areas have the opportunity to improve.
- Helping your business develop a niche-driven strategy that will characterize your brand as an indisputable expert and leader in your industry.
- Creating a high-performing content marketing plan that maintains your online presence, projects your expertise into the marketplace, and builds your visibility.
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to identify targeted keywords and phrases and embed them within your content to help search engines rank your website higher in search results.
- Leveraging Public Relations and other techniques, such as guest articles in third-party publications, to encourage outside engagement and increase your website’s authority
- Advertising on multiple platforms, such as Pay-Per-Click, to effectively market your firm’s products and services at the top of search results
- Accessing Web Analytics to measure performance and traffic on your website, social media accounts, and keywords to continuously improve SEO results.
- Retesting and re-optimizing all of your marketing campaigns, and adjust your services accordingly as part of our ongoing process.
Start Growing Your B2B Business Today
The online marketing world is evolving at a rapid pace. In order to remain competitive, it’s imperative for your firm to continually assess its B2B marketing strategies and seek out new ways to improve. The businesses that most successfully gather market data and utilize it to adjust their performances are those best situated to succeed.