Do you need more business from local consumers?
Did you know:
- Google, Yahoo and Bing account for 91% of all web searches with 40% of all online searches having a local intent.
- 82% of people using local search sites followed up with an offline action like in-store visits and phone calls.
- 89% of consumers making in-store purchases in key categories have conducted research online.
- Clients with an optimized online business listing see an increase of up to 50% in their annual call volume!
You can have an online business listing that will transform the way you do business. It’s simple and affordable:
- Have your listing distributed to over 1,050 directories online.
- Increase local business and web site traffic.
- See your listing featured on mobile apps, even the newest apps.
- Save time by having Get You Found Online Marketing maintain and update your listing if your business address changes or if you add new services
- Benefit from your listing’s distribution by having search engines pull up your business in dozens of results.
For $699 per year, your listing will be distributed by our team!
A business listing is basically an online ad for your business. It can contain many different types of information, including links to your web site, reviews, pictures, video, maps and even coupons. The best part about an online business listing is that you can update or change your listing at any time, unlike with traditional print advertising. Almost anyone can create a single business listing, but optimizing it is the key to success. Get You Found Online Marketing partners with an array of distributors and sites online to ensure that your business listing goes a lot farther than just a few directories.
Our managed business listings create a custom feel for your individual business, which search engines and directories will recognize and respond to – thus increasing your search engine optimization efforts and traffic. Utilizing direct relationships with each distribution source, we manually submit data to each engine and directory using an experienced data entry team. Your information will be pushed out to over 1,050 business directories including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Super Pages, Yellow Pages.com, City Search, Local.com and many others. By going direct, the engines and directories recognize your customized listing as more reputable and compelling. We then utilize data providers as a secondary source to ensure each potential distribution channel has been reached.
There are several other benefits to a local business listing with Get You Found Online Marketing. When we post a listing, not only will the listing show up in the local results of any relevant search, but because of the number of directories to which we distribute, the ranking of organic or “regular” results for your business will almost certainly outrank your competitors. This is because search engines such as Google recognize your business in all of the directories and will post your business at the top of the results page due to the number of times it’s mentioned online.
Your listing will also go out to mobile apps like Foursquare, a valuable commodity considering that many people are now looking up businesses on their phones during their travels. Because information and technology are constantly changing, we regularly add directories and mobile apps to our listings.
Our business listing comes with a free call tracking number so you know how many calls come from your new online presence. We like to test and measure our campaigns, so your call tracking statistics will be included in a monthly report that includes impressions, click-throughs to your business listing, calls made to your business and more. You will be able to see the increase in call volume, but more importantly you’ll watch your sales volume grow as a result.
All this is included for only $699 per year. To learn more, fill out the consultation information on the left side of this page (be sure to click the “Get Local Business Listing” button). A consultant will respond promptly.